Hop aboard the Queen Elizabeth cruise liner by Cunard Line and enjoy 19 nights of leisurely cruising across the immense Pacific Ocean. This vista-class ship will take you on the journey of a lifetime. Acquaint yourself with Tokyo’s charm and culture and revel in Hokkaido’s dense rainforests and acres of meadows and marshlands. Become immersed in the serenity of Sakhalin Island and discover the diverse wildlife of Alaska’s “Emerald Isle.” Gaze in complete awe at snow-capped mountains and the icy valleys of Anchorage then enjoy the shimmering views of towering icebergs as you traverse the Hubbard Glacier.
You’ll be captivated by the unique, disarming beauty of Juneau and fall in love with nature’s unspoilt verdant forests in Tracy Arm Fjord. And what better way to cap off your amazing cruise experience than by seeing spectacular mountain ranges, beautiful lakes and the quaint towns of Canada? While onboard, admire the refined nature of the Queen Elizabeth with her evocative art-deco elegance and modern staterooms. Uncover the majesty of this ship filled with impressive facilities and unique at-sea activities. Indulge and relax at the Royal Spa, luxurious pools and more than 10 dining options.
- 19-night cruise from Yokohama to Vancouver on board Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth in an Interior Stateroom
Step aboard Cunard’s Queen Elizabeth and spend 19 amazing nights in an Interior Stateroom. With 12 decks and many dining options, and plenty of specialty shopping outlets, this floating home away from home offers countless activities and entertainment.
- Return economy airfare to Tokyo, returning from Vancouver including luggage and meals**
Sick of comparing flights by yourself? Forget hours trawling through flight comparison sites and let us do the hard work for you. Just make your way to the airport and we’ll organise the rest including private transfers!
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, selected non-alcoholic beverages
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are sorted – pull up a seat in any of the complimentary dining venues on-board and let us serve you. Sip on complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and enjoy the range of activities and entertainment on us.
- A wide variety of onboard activities and entertainment
Let us entertain you. Stay in the holiday spirit all day long with a variety of onboard activities and entertainment in the many venues around the ship.
- All port taxes & charges included
Don’t stress about costs this holiday. We’ve covered all the port taxes and charges for each stop of the cruise so you can simply board the ship and enjoy the experience!
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Tokyo
Experience Japan’s rich culture when you spend 2 nights in Tokyo – an amazing city where old truly meets new. Head to Shinjuku at night to see the amazing Neon lights illuminate the city. For an unforgettable day, head to Harajuku – one of the world’s most famed shopping districts. Enjoying a day trip to Mt Fuji, arguably Japan’s most iconic destination. If you are looking for new experiences, you will find them in Tokyo!
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Vancouver
Explore Canada’s cosmopolitan city of Vancouver. Relax in Stanley Park, have dinner in the second Largest China Town in North America, or take a day tour up to the mountains and see more of Canada’s spectacular West Coast.
- Private transfers in Japan (from airport to hotel and hotel to port) and in Canada (from port to hotel and hotel to airport)
The last thing you want to do on your holiday is stress about how you’re going to get to and from the hotel. Enjoy return private airport transfers on us to start and end your holiday in the same way—at total ease, completely relaxed!
$6,990 ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Adelaide
$7,289 ex Perth
15 May 2020
14 June 2019
Upgrade to an Outside Cabin from only $999*pp
Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin from only $1,899*pp
Upgrade to a Queens Grill Suite from only $7,999*pp
For further information about this spectacular offer contact Jacki___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Terms & conditions:
- Travel is based on Sail Date: 15 May 2020. Prices are per person twin share in AUD, and subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Pricing is subject to change until reservation is confirmed.Accommodation is subject to change and availability. Surcharges may apply.**Airfares may not be direct or operate daily. Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change. Disruptions to cruising and itinerary may occur. Shore excursions and other items such as alcoholic beverages & laundry are an additional cost. Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing. Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.*FROM PRICE. All prices are in Australian Dollars and are based on per person twin share occupancy unless stated otherwise.Savings % is calculated on the maximum discount across all ex points.Valued at price is based on the maximum price across all ex points.^Guaranteed availability on selected travel dates only. Restrictions & conditions apply. See website for full terms, conditions & travel dates